Senior Chartered Building Surveyor/Associate
Contract Type: Permanent
Want to join a leading international, independent real estate consultancy with an all together different approach?
We are looking for an experienced, efficient, and enthusiastic Senior Building Surveyor with project management experience to join us after another fantastic year across our real estate sectors. Due to exponential growth, we need a strong Senior Building Surveyor/Associate to cover a variety of building surveying areas and to facilitate the end-to-end project management on several current and potential projects.
As a result of Hollis’ desire to continue expanding our project management services, we are looking for someone to take the lead in several of our projects and help to grow our surveying team. We are keen to hear from anyone able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision.
- Take the lead on projects to provide a comprehensive project management service and deliver on client needs
- Support the building/quantity surveying teams and assist with work in dilapidations, TDD and measured surveys
- End-to-end project management including preparing specifications, tender processes and carry out contract stage administration
- Develop and manage strong stakeholder relationships, win business and provide excellent customer care
- Work closely with directors and associates to co-ordinate workload across neighbouring office
- Minimum 3 years PQE
- Proven record of proficient project management experience
- Competent in TDD and dilapidations work
- Excellent communication skills, works well within a team and keen to enhance an already highly reputable service
- Aware of the local market and able to grow a strong network of contacts and business opportunities
- Specification writing and contracts administration experience
- Experience working with fund based clients
- Able to pick up and carry out Project Management instructions, with values between £0- £1m, from RIBA stages 1-7 with minimal supervision
Hollis is a leading international, independent real estate consultancy. We work with owners, occupiers, developers and funders, across both private and public sectors, to help them get more out of their real estate, at every stage of the property life cycle.
We’re a multi-skilled team of surveyors, engineers, technical specialists, consultants and project managers operating across the UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain and The Netherlands. We have a unique way of working and believe that people do things better by doing them together. We aim to do the right thing, be clear, transparent and find some fun along the way.
Why join us?
We are hardworking, progressive, successful and fun. We’re independently-owned and independently-minded, not afraid to give honest advice or to be ourselves. We strive to achieve the right balance for you, delivering excellent client service whilst supporting you in fulfilling your potential and achieving your goals.
We offer a highly competitive salary and a generous benefits package including:
- An employee-owned business who directly benefit from its success through dividends
- Life assurance and private medical insurance
- Season ticket loan
- 5% Employer pension contribution
- 25 days of holiday and an extra day off on your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts, and more
- Happy to consider flexible working arrangements
- EV car scheme
- Longevity awards
We are a sociable bunch and host pay day drinks, quarterly lunches, quiz nights, and cultural and sporting activities to socialise and have fun with your colleagues. We also love giving back and take part in numerous charity events all over the country throughout the year.