Faithful+Gould is an integrated project management company delivering Project and Programme Management consultancy services worldwide. We work in various sectors such as education, commercial property, public sector, offices, retail, residential and the banking sector. Placing great emphasis on the training, development, and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise.
As part of our strategy, we have a clear ambition to lead the transformation of the built environment by harnessing information management, data and technology. Our London office is looking to recruit a Senior Information Manager and BIM to join our dynamic and talented team. The successful candidate will help shape and drive our Information Management and BIM Consultancy service offering to our Clients.
This role is open to permanent UK residents only due to the requirements of obtaining the level of security clearance needed.
- Experience in managing large programmes with multiple projects and teams of project leaders
- Assist Clients to define their Information Management and BIM vision and strategic aspirations
- Prepare guidance and presentations to advise Clients on the latest developments and requirements for Information Management and BIM standards and practices
- Lead the development of Client’s BIM brief and author their Exchange Information Requirements (EIR)
- Develop project specific Information Management and delivery documents including Asset Information Requirements (AIR) and Project Information Requirements (PIR)
- Review, comment and agree the BIM Execution Plan (BEP) with the Client and Consultants/Contractors
- Provide technical support and Information Management and BIM expertise and guidance to the project teams
- Provide assurance and compliance on project information deliverables as an Information Manager on behalf of the Client
- Review Project and Asset Information Models
- Support Clients with Common Data Environment (CDE’s) in the specification, procurement, configuration, onboarding, training and administering
- Keeping abreast of relevant legislative changes, industry issues and developments in best practice along with the latest national and international initiatives
- Positively contributing to and participating in internal/external training initiatives
- Demonstrate an interest in adopting new and innovative technologies
- Knowledge of industry trends, including Digital Twins, with a focus on technology and data
- Commercially astute with strong business acumen
- A Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Fluency and experience with BIM collaborative working processes (ISO 19650 suite and previously BS1192:2007, BS1192:4, PAS1192:2,3 & 5)
- Familiarity with the latest UK BIM Framework standards and guidance
- Fluency with cloud-based EDMS such as Viewpoint, SharePoint, Autodesk BIM360 or Asite
- High standard of proficiency in oral and written communication as well as excellent interpersonal and client facing skills
- In depth understanding and track record in implementing International information management standards (ISO 19650) and aligned to the UK BIM Framework
- Demonstrate experience with defining BIM Standards and Protocols
- Experience in providing BIM consultancy services including technical advice and guidance
- Proficient working knowledge of authoring and federation software such as Revit, Navisworks or Solibri
- Experience in carrying out BIM technical document review, analysis, and audits
- Experience of data analysis and data presentation tools (such as PowerBi)
This role has excellent prospects for an individual who has a desire to progress and enjoys working collaboratively within a team. As well as technical competence, we are looking for someone with the ability to think laterally, who possesses first class communication skills, has strong commercial awareness, and will provide a first-class service to our Clients.
You should possess a willingness to continue to develop your career through our structured training programme.
Faithful+Gould develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. We provide a structured training scheme and endorse Continuous Professional Development Activities.
Rewards and Benefits:
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, well-being, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: Thinking of Joining Us? (snclavalin.com)
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
Faithful+Gould, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. To help embed inclusion for all, from day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.