Position: Town Planning Manager
Salary: 60k (Negotiable depending on experience)
A bespoke consultancy is looking for a Town Planning Manager that can continue to develop their great success experienced for over 100 years. With a strong and leading presence within the market, the group has evolved into a dynamic practice that manages its own land and business park portfolio which offers unparalleled development services to its high-net-worth client base.
With a solid reputation for delivering planning permission and completing commercial developments to strict cost and programme parameters. Being equiped with the companies' decades worth of experience, resources and support from some of the best talent within the UK, you'll be helping to get projects over the finish line whilst utilising the highest level of precision and attention to detail.
You'll be working in a close knit multi-disciplinary team which manages the full development lifecycle from acquisition to disposal for some of the most prestigious portfolios across London and the South of England.
- Familiarity with ARGUS appraisal software
- Degree in a related discipline
- MRICS or MRTPI qualified
- London planning experience
- Planning feasibility report completion
- Negotiation of S106/278 Agreements, monitoring and discharge of obligation pre-commencement conditions
- Site appraisal and identification of key risks
- Planning application assembly, coordination, and engagement of consultant terms
For more information, please contact Michael Holland on 07557979694 / Michael@beachbaker.co.uk. If this role isn't right, I have a selection of Town Planning opportunities, feel free to get in touch for a confidential discussion.