A multidisciplinary construction consultancy, working with clients across central and southern England, are now seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their Richmond Upon Thames office.
With over 140 staff nationwide, across multiple offices and an established presence in the market, you'll be serving public and private clients. As the new Senior Building Surveyor, you'll work on projects across the education, residential, health, leisure and commercial sectors, having a key involvement in both the design and specification, as well as seeing the project through.
Although the successful Senior Building Surveyor will have a focused approach to project work, you will also carry out party wall matters, dilapidations, expert witness and defects investigation and diagnosis.
The Senior Building Surveyor
- MRICS/FRICS (Preferred)
- Multisector experience, especially in the commercial and residential sectors
- Project focused or interest
- Party wall experience
- Good time management
- Strong communication skills, ability to manage clients
- Happy to work autonomously and within a team
- Support and guide junior APC members of staff
- £55,000 - £65,000 (Negotiable)
- Company laptop and mobile
- Pension contributions up to 8%
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays (Increasing with length of service)
- Healthcare vouchers
- All professional subscriptions paid for
- Regular work socials, lunches
- Linear career progression opportunity
If you're a Senior Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | APC | RICS | Party Wall | Residential | Commercial | Project Management