An ambitious Graduate Building Surveyor is now needed to join a well-established property consultant, in their modern and central London office location.
As the new Graduate Building Surveyor, you'll receive full APC training and support, with a history of successfully passing APC staff. With clients across the residential, retail, leisure, office, and health care sectors, you'll gain experience in both professional and project services.
There is career progression, with the opportunity to manage clients and gain confidence in winning work, for the right Graduate Building Surveyor. You'll join a team of 15 other supportive Surveyors who you'll work closely with on projects that you can learn from.
The Graduate Building Surveyor
- BSc/MSc in Building Surveying
- Previous experience within a consultancy (Not essential)
- Confident communicator with good written and verbal skills
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Keen and willing learner
- Works well in a team environment
- £27,000 - £35,000 (Dependant on level of experience)
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Birthday off
- Pension scheme
- APC training and support
- RICS subscriptions paid
- Regular social events, lunches
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible working (For Grads you will need to be present in the office often)
If you're a Graduate Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Graduate Building Surveyor | Building Surveyor | APC | APC Training | Property Consultants | RICS | Assistant Building Surveyor | Project Management