A modern, ambitious Quantity Surveying consultancy which has grown significantly over the years, is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their sociable, professional and talented Cost Consultancy team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work on a mix of high end residential and commercial (office and fit out) schemes across London.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work within the companies, modern, open plan central London office with a nurturing, fun, and professional environment.
You will gain exposure to an array of clients, projects, and unrivalled training programme.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- BSc or MSc in a Quantity Surveying related area (RICS accredited)
- 4+ years PQS/Consultancy experience (UK based)
- Strong Pre and post contract experience
- A successful track of managing projects from inception to completion
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Professional membership fees
- Extensive, internal training
- Career development
- Private Healthcare
- Social events
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Manager / Surveying / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor