Are you an experienced Associate Cost Manager living in London? Looking for your next step in your career? Interested in working for a progressive, innovative consultancy firm? Then apply below!
Due to continued growth, an established, professional consultancy firm are looking for an experienced Associate Cost Manager to work alongside the Director of Cost Management. You will be joining a forward-thinking business where you will have the opportunity to make an impact.
You will be responsible for managing and growing the Cost Management team, liaising and managing clients and delivering projects within the Residential, Commercial and Mixed-use sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who likes a challenge, likes working with driven individuals as part of their team and is interested in fast progression.
As Associate Cost Manager your background will be:
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Relevant experience in a similar consultancy environment
- Commercial, Residential, or mixed-use construction projects experience - ideally
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Ability to lead a time and manage junior staff
As Associate Cost Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of projects
- Lead on commissions, taking responsibility for their successful delivery
- Provide support and mentoring to junior members of staff within the cost management team.
- Manage and complete projects on time and to the client's satisfaction.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and other construction teams.
- Provide pre and post contract services.
- Administer Contracts
- Procure services and works on behalf of Clients and projects
Benefits for the Associate Cost Manager:
- Working for a progressive, forward-thinking firm where you will have an influence on the direction of the business.
- Private Healthcare
- Impressive annual leave allowance