£40,000 - £55,000 Depending on experience
Our client, an independent Construction and Property Consultancy based in London, is winning a lot of work at present and therefore looking for a Project Manager to join their working specifically on a £16million Higher education projects in the High Wycombe area alongside other projects in diverse sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join the team of experts in an established Consultancy. This friendly team offers the right blend of hard and soft skills needed to manage major construction projects. They identify and manage risks to successfully take projects from start to finish.
Sectors they work in:
- Higher Education
- Public Sector Projects
Projects are both new build and refurbishment projects.
If you are an experienced Project Manager with an enthusiastic and ambitious attitude to work, this role will be perfect for you! The role will be two days on site in High Wycombe and the others days from either the London or Basingstoke office and hybrid working where needed. This is a perfect role for a PM that lives in Buckinghamshire and would like to work closer to home.
They are looking for an outgoing team player with the ability to build long term relationships, successfully manage complex projects in a proactive manner, prioritise workloads and deliver deadlines.
Key Experience and Knowledge
- Experience working on projects within one or more of the above sectors
- Experience in New Build and Refurbishment projects
- A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from dealing with strategic issues at conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project review.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of construction industry technical matters, such as different procurement routes and value management
- People management experience, particularly in the context of managing a team delivering a project.
- A background in Building Surveying / Quantity Surveying is preferable but not essential
Education and Qualifications
- Ideally a graduate degree in a relevant discipline for construction project management or equivalent
- Ideally professionally qualified in one of the following field's i.e. construction, project management, surveying
This is a great local opportunity that would allow you great work / life balance and the ability to be an integral part of a smaller business in helping it grow and succeed even more.
If you are interested in joining this team please send your CV to Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org