An ambitious, entrepreneurial Property and Building Consultancy are seeking a Director (Quantity Surveyor) to lead and grow their UK Quantity Surveying division.
The Director's Opportunity
The successful Director (Quantity Surveyor) will join a SME with multiple offices across the UK and a Senior Management team who are eager to bring in an ambitious Quantity Surveyor at Director level.
The new Director (Quantity Surveyor) will have the freedom to run this 'start-up' project and strategically grow it.
From day one and for the first 12 months, or so, the new Director (Quantity Surveyor) will remain hands-on, servicing the current pipeline, with a view of developing new business.
The Director (Quantity Surveyor)
- MRICS as a minimum
- Excellent core Quantity Surveying skills
- Need a commercially minded, entrepreneurial, ambitious mindset
- Business development track record
- Pre and post cost management experience
- UK cost management / consultancy background
- £90,000 - £110,000
- Equity opportunity
- Bonus scheme
- Professional membership fees
- Private Health
- Mileage / Travel costs
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Mobile and Laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Director / Head of Cost Management / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Partner / Head of Quantity Surveying