A multi-national Consultancy based with their Head Office in City of London are seeking a Building Surveyor to join their ever growing team and successful team.
As the new Building Surveyor, you'll have a portfolio of exciting projects and schemes across a range of sectors, including residential, commercial, health, education and industrial. You'll preferably have experience in both project and professional services, particularly with contract admin, dilapidations, party wall and defect diagnosis.
You will be joining an extremely exciting and well-run team in a state of the art office, this team have an extremely family feel and regularly have team lunches etc, so they are looking for someone who can ultimately fit in well, on a personal level too. The successful Building Surveyor will be approachable and supportive to their junior colleagues.
The Building Surveyor
- BSc/MSc Building Surveying
- MRICS or Part way through the process
- 3+ Years within a similar consultancy/ similar sector work
- Professional and project experience
- Client facing
- Strong time management and ability to prioritize your work
- Work well autonomously and within a team setting
- £45,000 - £55,000 (Negotiable based on experience level)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Generous pension contribution
- Company laptop and mobile
- RICS subscriptions paid
- Unlimited career progression
- APC support and training
- Social activities
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | MRICS | Building Surveying | Senior Building Surveyor | Dilapidations | Party Wall | Senior Building Surveyor | Building Consultancy | Project Management