A Chartered Quantity Surveying consultancy with a high staff retention rate are seeking a good Senior Quantity Surveyor, who is comfortable dealing with clients, as they continue to grow their London office.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Supporting the senior management team, the new Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working on Government based projects within the social housing and MoJ sectors.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's projects will predominantly be refurbishments and you will manage them from inception to completion, whilst also guiding the main contractor.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Personable and supportive nature
- Quantity Surveying degree or MRICS
- UK cost management / consultancy, or main contractor experience
- Refurbishment project experience would be useful
- Client facing
- £60,000 - £70,000
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working conditions
- Extensive training and support
- APC training and costs
- Professional membership fees
- Car allowance
- Supportive working environment
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor / Associate