A leading property consultancy are currently looking to hire a Chartered Surveyor up to Associate Director / Partner level to join their London based Development Advisory team. Working as part of the wider Planning and Development team this is a unique opportunity to work across both consultancy and transactional projects. The team are highly regarded and boast an impressive client list meaning you will get the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting and high-profile residential, mixed-use and commercial schemes.
- Providing strategic advice across a range of development projects
- Advising clients on development projects from inception through to delivery
- Development transactions; acquisitions and disposals
- Development consultancy
Key skills and Experience
- MRICS Qualified with 3+ years PQE
- Strong development background
- Public sector experience would be beneficial
- Numerate and analytical
For a further confidential conversation regarding this opportunity please contact Alex Saunders on 0203 4751 729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.