Commercial Finance Manager
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a non-profit housing development organisation in Stratford, London.
This new role also provides an excellent opportunity to get involved in one of London's largest affordable housing projects with a 1 billion pound budget.
Please note that this is a full time, permanent role.
Some hybrid working is available.
Your new role
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Management of project budgets, spend to date and forecasting.
2. Viability & treasury financial modelling.
3. Oversight of the invoicing and drawdown procedure.
4. Input into the delivery strategy, liaison with finance and project Development Managers
5. Support with vacant possession, land assembly and CPO.
6. Support with Governance & Financial reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
For this role, we are looking for someone:
- With a background in Quantity surveying, Accounting or Finance- with professional qualifications.
- Experience working in Development and Finance- ideally in a Housing Development organisation.
- Solid knowledge and experience with financial modelling, budget management and commercial development.
- Great team works skills.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.