A supportive practice are looking for an Building Surveyor to join their already established team, in the Oxford office.
With extensive experience in a wide range of Building Surveying services and a particular project management expertise, the Building Surveyor will carry out project management, contract administration, design, and professional services such as dilapidations, party wall and pre-acquisition surveys.
As the new Building Surveyor, you'll have proven and demonstratable client management skills, with the ability of winning new business and business development. You'll be servicing clients across predominantly the private sector in commercial property, including office, retail, hospitality and industrial, with one of their biggest clients being Oxford University.
The Building Surveyor
- MRICS (Preferred)
- 3+ Years within a consultancy-based role
- A range of sector experience, both professional and project
- Experience in managing other staff, supporting junior staff through APC
- Ability to win new business and business development
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Ambition to continue progressing to Director level
- £50,000 - £65,000 (Negotiable)
- Pension scheme
- Company mobile and laptop
- 26 days holiday + Bank holidays + Birthday
- Office snacks
- Hybrid working
- Social events
If you're a Senior Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | RICS | Party Wall | Project Management | Private Sector