A UK leading, Property and Building Consultancy are seeking a Quantity Surveyor eager for a client facing role and structured APC support.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside the Director of Cost Management, the successful Quantity Surveyor will undertake a client facing role, carrying out pre and post contract roles on a mixture of projects including:
- Super prime apartment
- Mid level residential
An ideal opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to work for a close knit team, whilst gaining the benefits of a big organisation.
The Quantity Surveyor
- BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying (or similar)
- 2+ years' Quantity Surveying experience
- Consultancy / Cost Management experience
- Client facing
- Comfortable in a small team, but big organisation
- Committed to achieving MRICS
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Eyecare vouchers
- Referral scheme
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Buy up to 5 extra days
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Project Quantity Surveyor / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor