Associate Building Surveyor Wanted in Epsom
Your new company
A multi-disciplinary environment that delivers a full suite of Building Surveying duties. They offer extremely varied and interesting work with a number of high profile public and private sector clients.
Your new role
This role has excellent prospects for an individual who has a strong ambition to progress and enjoys working collaboratively within a vibrant team and has experience in managing client relationships and dealing with legal and technical issues. As well as technical competence, they are looking for someone with the ability to manage a team and think laterally, who possesses exemplary communication skills and has strong commercial awareness experience and who will provide a first-class service to clients.
What you'll need to succeed
- Working across a number of projects in different sectors, managing and providing a range of building surveying / project management duties.
- Experience in sectors that includes: education, local authorities, health care, central government and infrastructure projects.
- Mentoring and training the junior Building Surveyors, as well as an active participation in the APC programme.
- Defect analysis, undertaking building surveys and producing professional reports and specifications.
- Delivery of both pre- and post- contract project management services.
What you'll get in return
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 DOE
Flexible hybrid working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.