Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading project and programme management consultancies operating at the forefront of the property and construction industry sectors. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise to our clients.
To help realise our ambitious growth plans with our existing client base, Faithful+Gould is looking for an ambitious and respected Programme Manager with strong and proven relevant programme delivery experience. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the programme management team in Scotland and will work closely with the UK programme management community. You will play a key role in growing one of our strategic sectors and service streams.
Based in one of our Scotland offices, you will contribute to the programme management business plan, work on key client accounts, drive innovation in our service delivery, and foster a collaborative working environment with the wider group.
- Support the establishment of programmes and programme management offices.
- Manage programmes of work, often within complex stakeholder environments.
- Support and sometimes lead stakeholder engagement across the programme, including senior members of the Clients Team.
- Support the meeting/exceeding KPI’s and SLA’s set for our business.
- Support the Programme Management lead in continually improving our service delivery toolkit and establishing best practice in the Programme community.
- Work closely with other members of the Programme Team to create reports, understand the data, create actions and manage them through to completion.
- Innovate processes, approaches and styles of data handling, conversion and querying.
- Analyse and review information from a range of data sources in order to identify how different options may impact programme delivery. Advise clients and internal stakeholders on potential implications.
- Collaboration with other offices, service lines, sectors and the wider Faithful+Gould/SNC Lavalin business to provide combined and innovative solutions to improve our competitive advantage within the Programme and Portfolio arena.
- Undergraduate/Masters degree level education required. Preferably in a construction, real estate or facility management related subject however this is not essential.
- Programme Management or PMO related experience, preferably in a property, construction or real estate context.
- Awareness and understanding of the component parts of projects and programmes.
- Experience of operating in a project or programme environment.
- Confident knowledge of reporting tools including Power BI.
- Confident use of Microsoft Office and knowledge of role related software, including Power Platform & Power Query.
- High standard of proficiency in oral and written communication with attention to detail.
- This is a great opportunity for an up and coming star in the programme management sector.
- Ability to work in an agile manner, working flexibly to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Charismatic, resourceful, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Individually strong but a good team player.
- Engaging and approachable with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Able to inspire the next generation.
- Innovative, with ability to coach and support others.
- Market savvy and commercially minded, able to see the opportunity and land.
Faithful+Gould want to hear from you.
Why work for Faithful+Gould?
Join us and expand your career on some of the industry's most exciting and newsworthy construction projects – from mission-critical COVID-19 facilities to the world's tallest hotel, London's Heathrow Airport to Europe's first eco-friendly mosque. You'll enjoy invaluable exposure to international expertise as well as innovation in local niche areas.
In 2020, we took away Silver and Gold in the Construction Manager of the Year Awards; and made finalist for the Young Surveyor of the Year. So, you'll be part of a team where our standards are high, as are the rewards. And, at every career stage, you'll benefit from industry-leading programmes to help improve your skills and knowledge.
Communities are at the heart of our work. Together, our people are proud to be working towards a Net Zero Carbon future and regenerating cities across the UK. Read about more of the ways we're making a positive impact.
Meeting your needs:
To help you get the most out of life in and outside of work, we offer employees "Total Reward." It's a package that can be tailored to your changing lifestyle, career and personal needs. You'll enjoy benefits such as fitness funding, leadership training, professional accreditations, and career planning for any stage of your career.
Making sure you're supported is important to us. So if you identify as having a disability, tell us ahead of your interview. And let's talk through any adjustments you might need.
YourReward at SNC-Lavalin (snclavalin.com).
More about us:
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is a leading international consultancy with over 70 years of integrated project and programme management expertise. With us, you'll be surrounded by the skills and support to develop in ways that work for you. You'll be trusted to play a vital role in the organisation while making a tangible difference to the world and our future.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview. If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. To help embed inclusion for all, from day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.