Remote Role Opportunity: Town Planner / Senior Town Planner / Associate Town Planner
Salary: Competitive - Depending on experience and competencies
Our client is an independent town planning and development consultancy that provides the highest standards of professional and tailored services to developers, landowners and private clients.
This company is characterised by their core values:
- Fairness, honesty and openness
- Working to the highest professional standards
- Personal and professional integrity
- Supporting the net zero cause.
You'll be an integral part of a dynamic and highly motivated team, and your voice will have a huge impact on future directions of the business. With great flexibility, this firm places their focus on your skills and passion rather than your location and personal commitments.
- Specific duties to match your grade - may include business development, client entertainment and preparation of fee proposals
- Exciting new planning projects - from rural diversification to national strategic infrastructure projects
- Providing planning advice to a variety of clients
- Managing planning applications, appeals and engaging in research
- RTPI accredited degree
- Understanding of planning legislation and policy
- Solid IT competencies
- Ability managing your own workload
- Background in DCO/infrastructure
- MRTPI qualified
- Periodic Bonuses
- Tailored packages to suit your requirements
- Priority placed on work life balance
- Close support to achieve your career goals
- Agile and flexible working
For more information, please contact Michael Holland on 07557979694 / Michael@beachbaker.co.uk. If this role isn't right, I have a selection of Town Planning opportunities, feel free to get in touch for a confidential discussion.