An award winning Property and Construction Consultancy with offices located all over London and the South of England are seeking a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their dynamic Braintree, Essex office.
With a thriving workload being issued to the Consultancy, especially in their Central London and Essex branch, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor to take the next step in their career and work on some extremely desirable Commercial projects within a welcoming and driven environment.
Due to their expanding market presence and steady growth since first formed, the company guarantee and successfully deliver rapid career progression to all of their employee's. Offering an opportunity for a Building Surveyor to use their knowledge and experience to work on a large variation of exciting projects predominantly around Essex and Greater London.
- Carrying out Measured Surveys
- Undertake Contract Administration duties
- Undertake professional work when necessary (Party Wall/Dilapidations/Due Diligence)
- Ensuring all projects are procured and run in a professional manner
- To provide quality building/property consultancy advice to clients located all over London and the South East
- To build and maintain strong client relationships both internally and externally
The Successful Building Surveyor
- MRICS Qualification
- Experience in dealing with Commercial projects
- Confident and Articulate
- Well organised and efficient
- Comfortable with building strong client relationships
- Able to identify areas of commercial property
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Mileage allowance
- Company laptop and mobile
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Life/Accident Insurance
- RICS subscriptions paid
- Career progression
- Fitness Allowance
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveyor | Qualified Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | MRICS | RICS | Chartered | London | Property | Consulting | Building Consultancy