A medium sized, Chartered Quantity Surveying Practice in Leicester is looking to add a hands-on Associate Quantity Surveyor to their expanding team.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will work on exciting Design & Build projects across the residential, commercial, education, health, and industrial sectors.
Taking the lead on a range of projects whilst supervising the work of the Quantity Surveyors, Assistants, and Apprentices and helping them reach their potential.
The new Associate Quantity Surveyor will act as the principle point of contact with clients, building relationships, actively seek new project opportunities, and also act in an Employer's Agent capacity.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
- A construction related degree qualification
- MRICS or currently working towards
- Experience running projects within a consultancy environment
- Skilled negotiator
- Eager to get involved in Business Development / Client Facing
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Progression to Associate Director
- Hybrid working
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Strong progression
- Support with MRICS
- Professional membership fees paid
- Work laptop & phone
- Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Associate Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Senior Cost Consultant / Employers Agent / Quantity Surveying / QS