A renowned, global Construction Consultancy is looking to add a career focused, client facing Associate Quantity Surveyor to their growing Manchester office.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor Role
With an increasing workload over a wide range of projects, the busy Manchester team require an ambitious Associate Quantity Surveyor, ideally with Residential experience, who will fit well into their friendly team.
The new Associate Quantity Surveyor will be involved in all aspects of Quantity Surveying from inception to completion, leading the day-to-day delivery of large and complex projects.
The company have recently merged two divisions which presents them with a large resource pool and broad range of projects in dynamic and active markets.
A clear progression path will be identified for the right individual to progress to Associate Director level.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Residential Sector experience is ideal
- MRICS or working towards chartership
- Strong consultancy background
- Invested in the training & development of a team
- £65,000 - £75,000 (negotiable)
- Car allowance
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 2/3 days working from home
- RICS fees
- Company phone & laptop
- Pathway to Associate Director
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Associate Quantity Surveyor / Associate Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / Surveyor / MRICS / Associate Director