A large Quantity Surveying consultancy with an impressive portfolio of clients, is seeking a Senior Associate Quantity Surveyor to bolster their London office.
The Senior Associate Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Associate Quantity Surveyor will report into a Partner and help run a close knit team who are currently working alongside market leading clients on projects valuing up to £250m.
The Senior Associate Quantity Surveyor will carry out a dual, project delivery and management role, focusing on commercial new build, refurbishment, and fit out projects within the office, leisure, and hospitality sectors.
The Senior Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally MRICS
- Previous experience as a Senior or Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Excellent pre and post contract experience
- Good management skills
- Client facing
- Commercial project experience would be beneficial
- £75,000 - £90,000
- Bonus scheme
- Pension contribution
- Private Medical insurance
- Health & Leisure contributions
- Professional subscriptions
- Social events
- Career progression
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Season ticket loan, interest free
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Associate / Quantity Surveying / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Associate Director