An innovative Cost Consultancy are seeking a MEP Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding London office based a stone's throw from Farringdon station.
The Quantity Surveyor's (MEP) Role
The successful MEP Quantity Surveyor will undertake a project delivery role across an array of modular, high end residential, buy to rent, and student accommodation projects up to £120m.
The MEP Quantity Surveyor shall also mentor and support Graduate and Assistant Quantity Surveyors within the MEP / Engineering team.
The Quantity Surveyor (MEP)
An ideal opportunity for a professional MEP Quantity Surveyor who is looking to be part of an industry leading consultancy.
- MEP or M&E Quantity Surveying experience
- Worked as a Quantity Surveyor for a cost management / consultancy practice
- Good pre and post contract knowledge
- Client facing
- An interest in the residential sector
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Bonus scheme
- Career development
- Laptop + phone
- Professional subscription fees
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
MEP / Mechanical and Electrical / M&E / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying