My Local Authority Client based in Oxfordshire is looking for an experienced Building Control Surveyor on a 6-month contract. It will be a Hybrid working pattern, with remote work coupled with weekly site visits. £50 p/h approx. INTERVIEWING THIS WEEK!
The Candidate will be experienced in Building Control in their career and be experienced in:
- Must be either RICS, CIOB or CABE fully accredited.
- 5 years experience in Building Control
- Plan checking- Domestic/Residential extensions and alterations.
- Site inspections to establish compliance and enforce building regulations
- Good customer and public relation skills
- Loft/garage conversions
- Floor foundations, drainage, steel, extensions etc.
- IT Skills
They will provide run through courses on IT systems/software’s if needed and will provide IT equipment.
The Candidate must be professional, competent knowledge of building control practices and be able to travel to site visits weekly.
If you're interested in this role or know anyone who would be a good fit, please don’t hesitate to contact me at or on 0161 413 7290