An independent North London Chartered Surveying Practice is seeking a Valuation Surveyor with experience with Building Surveys to join their growing team.
The Successful Valuation Surveyor's role
With the constant work flowing in and the growth of the company in the Residential sector, they are needing an experienced Surveyor with strong Valuation and Building Surveying knowledge.
They instruct home owners when they are buying a property and can supply them with a Homebuyers report including Level 2 Valuation and level 3 Building Surveys.
The Valuation Surveyor
- AssocRICS or MRICS qualified
- Valuation and Building Surveying knowledge
- Clear and concise written reporting
- London property market knowledge
- Client focussed
- Ambitious and hard working
- Salary up to £55,000
- High fee earning potential
- Car allowance of £4000
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme 4% matched
- RICS fees paid for
If you are a Valuation Surveyor considering your career, contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Valuation Surveyor / Surveyor / Surveying / Building Surveying / RICS / Property