A flexible property consultancy are seeking an adaptable Quantity Surveyor to undertake a dual Quantity Surveying and Employers Agent role from the consultancy's office in West London.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a small office which has complete flexibility regarding where they work as they deliver an array of residential (local authorities and housing associations) based projects up to £75m.
The Quantity Surveyor will carry out a cost management and employers agent/contract administration service, reporting into the Partners on a monthly basis.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Able to commute around West London
- Employers Agent/Contract Administration or Quantity Surveying experience
- Consultancy / Private practice background
- Completed a construction related degree
- Driving licence
- £35,000 - £50,000
- Car allowance
- Christmas bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + christmas shut down
- An additional day off for your birthday
- Pension contribution (NEST)
- Flexible working
- Professional training fees and membership costs
- Mobile and laptop
- Fast paced career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Employers Agent / Cost Manager / Contract Administrator /