Graduate Building Surveyor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Building Surveyor to join the office of a thriving consultancy who due to a sustained period of growth, are looking to add to their friendly supportive team. Work on local properties alongside a creative, experienced and skilled colleagues for an industry-leading consultancy valuing quality and cooperation, offering a friendly, relaxed atmosphere alongside full APC support and mentoring. Gain experience in all levels off Building Surveying and property valuation.
You Will Have:
- RICS accredited degree (or suitable experience)
- Ideally working towards professional qualification e.g. MRICS, AssocRICS
- Up to two years’ Building Surveying experience
- Ideally valuation experience
- Good problem-solving skills
- Microsoft Office proficient
- • ArchiCAD/CAD proficient or working towards proficiency
- Full UK Driving License
What We Can Offer the Successful Graduate Building Surveyor:
- £30,000 salary
- Full travel expenses
- Training & Development
- Competitive Company Pension Scheme
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, get in touch! Feel free to call give me a call on 01792940003, send me an email at email@example.com.
Don't feel like this is quite the right opportunity for you, or want to know a bit more? We are flexible on the roles and levels we recruit at, so don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.