A market leading, multidisciplinary Construction Consultancy is looking to add an ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor, eager for rapid progression to Associate, to their Glasgow office.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a professional and well-established team, becoming an integral part of the management team.
Working across an exciting variety of projects including new builds and refurbishments across the Higher Education, Residential (Local Authority, Social Housing & Private Houses), Leisure & Hotel, Commercial Developments, Retail, and Conservation sectors.
The new Senior Quantity Surveyor will receive fast track progression to Associate Quantity Surveyor, driving projects forward whilst mentoring / managing a team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Relevant experience within a construction consultancy / private practice
- MRICS ideally or working towards
- Strong pre and post contract knowledge
- The desire to manage a team
- £50,000 - £60,000
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Car allowance or Company Car
- Assistant in gaining Chartered status if necessary
- Rapid progression to Associate
- Interesting and varied project work
- Life Assurance
- Professional Membership fees paid
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Senior Cost Consultant / Employers Agent / Quantity Surveying / QS / Project Manager / MRICS