A multi-disciplined Building Consultancy based in Surrey are seeking a Graduate Building Surveyor to work on a varied array of properties all over Surrey and Greater London.
This opportunity is designed for an ambitious Graduate Building Surveyor with a clear path to carry out all necessary discipline's to achieve MRICS status. The position has a structured route to work with some of the South East's more sought-after client's and join an extremely quality driven team.
The successful Graduate Building Surveyor will hold a broad spectrum of responsibilities and be given the opportunity to work across a variety of sectors.
- Measured Building Surveys
- Schedules of Condition
- Contract Administration
- Assisting a Chartered Building Surveyor to improve industry knowledge
- Report Writing
- Specialist Survey Work (Party Wall/dilapidations)
- Auto-CAD design work where necessary
- Liaising with clients
The Successful Graduate Building Surveyor
- BSc or MSc in Building Surveying
- Positive and motivated attitude
- Keen and dedicated to their APC progress to achieve MRICS status
- Good communictor with written and verbal skills
- Works well within a team setting, as well as by themselves
- Understanding or core BS disciplines
- £27,000 - £32,000
- Full APC support and training
- RICS subscriptions paid
- Pension contribution
- Regular social events
- 25 + bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Career progression
If you're a Graduate Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Graduate Building Surveyor | Assistant Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | APC | RICS | Building Consultancy