An employee-owned medium sized property specialist with several offices across the UK are keen to add a Senior Valuation Surveyor to their London team.
The Senior Valuation Surveyor's role
Market knowledge within the commercial, educational, healthcare, leisure and residential property sectors is key. Carrying out Redbook valuations to value residential property and providing development advice and lease advisory.
They value quality over quantity and the ability to deliver clear and concise reporting is essential. Along with working as a team across the London region to develop new business and maintain existing relationships.
The Valuation Surveyor
- MRICS or AssocRICS qualified
- Valuer Registration Scheme qualified
- Market knowledge of all Asset classes
- Clear communication to clients and colleagues
- Ambitious and hard working
- Strong knowledge of using Argus software
- Salary up to £75,000
- Car allowance of £5,000
- 25 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- 3% matched pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- RICS fees paid for
- Flexible working options
If you are a Senior Valuation Surveyor considering your next career step, then contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Valuation Surveyor / Surveying / Surveyor / Valuer / RICS / Residential / Commercial