A dynamic and well-established Private Practice based in South West London are seeking a Building Surveyor to work on a number of specialised projects all over London and the South West.
As the new Building Surveyor you'll be joining a consultancy who work with a large number of residential and commercial properties over London and the South West, joining an already established team of 12 supportive and young Surveyors.
The successful Building Surveyor will have a broad spectrum of responsibilities and be given the opportunity to work on a number of projects located throughout London and the South West.
- Provide quality building consultancy advice to clients
- Measured/Condition Surveys
- Contract Administration
- Assisting Chartered Surveyor's to improve industry knowledge
- Report Writing
- Specialist Survey Work (Party Wall/Dilapidations/Due Diligence)
The successful Building Surveyor
- 2+ years within a similar consultancy
- Confident communicator, with written and verbal skills
- Strong core BS services experience
- Ability to support junior members of the team
- Collaborative attitude when working with others
- Motivated and ambitious
- £45,000 - £55,000 (Negotiable)
- 26 days + bank holidays
- Car allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- Mileage paid
- Career progression
- RICS subscriptions paid
- Social events and team lunches
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | RICS | Building Consultancy | Residential | Commercial | MRICS | Chartered