A global property consultancy has a unique opportunity for an ambitious, Dutch speaking Quantity Surveyor as they grow their Amsterdam office in Holland.
The Quantity Surveyor's Opportunity
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work alongside the Director of Cost Management in Amsterdam and within a team of 12 who deliver an array of office, commercial, and industrial projects.
As the second Quantity Surveyor on the team you will be given a broad range of pre and post contract responsibility, and have the opportunity to help grow the Quantity Surveying team/division.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Dutch speaking - MUST
- Have the right to work in Amsterdam
- Pre and post contract experience
- Cost Consultancy / Cost Management experience
- Client facing, ambitious, entrepreneurial personality
- £40,000 - £50,000 (converted to Euro's)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 1 day leave for your birthday
- Private medical insurance
- Travel card
- Car allowance
- Signing bonus
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / Project Quantity Surveyor