A large London Estate Agency and Property Specialist firm are seeking an Associate Director to support their Property Management Department in London.
The successful Associate Directors role
The team is based around a long standing mandate with a large investment firm in Central London and managing their 3 funds. The portfolio covers all asset classes over London and the South East and the successful AD would take complete ownership of one fund.
The main duties of the AD are to identify asset management opportunities, resolve day-to-day management issues, support training and development of Junior staff, production of service charge budgets and maintain and develop existing client relationships.
The Associate Director will ideally hold
- MRICS qualified
- Proven Property Management experience
- Resolution of day-to-day management issues
- Make presentations to potential clients
- Strong literacy and IT skills
- Management experience
- Demonstrates ambition and commitment to self-development
- Salary up to £60,000
- Car allowance
- Pension scheme at 4% matched
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Extra days off for your Birthday and Christmas
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
If you an Associate Director looking for a new opportunity, then contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Associate Director / Property Management / Fund Management / Residential / Commercial