**NEW** Staff Valuer opportunity – Desirable High Street Lender - £basic salary led package
We’ve just been instructed on a new Staff Valuer position within a highly regarded (multi-brand) Banking Group who enjoy substantial market share across Buy-to-Let, Residential, Bridging and Second Charge loans.
Focused on Fareham and the closely surrounding postcodes, the successful Staff Valuer will:
- Undertake a low volume (3-4 reports PER WEEK), high quality in-house workload focusing on Investment & Development Finance valuations in addition to compliance and technical guidance
- Hold MRICS/FRICS & VRS qualification with 5 years PQE minimum
- Have a broad professional valuation background and the desire to undertake complex reports beyond basic MV’s and HMO/BTL inspections.
- Focus on sound lending decisions in both their own workload and in the audit of those reports coming back from panel firms
- Part home/part office working covering a local patch centred on Fareham.
The successful Staff Valuer will enjoy a starting basic salary up to £72k plus a 15% bonus, excellent pension and generous annual leave entitlement.
We are shortlisting CV’s NOW for immediate consideration so if you’d like to find out more or express your interest please apply today, so as not to miss this opportunity.