**NEW** Managing Staff Valuer opportunity – Desirable High Street Lender
We’ve just been instructed on a new Managing Staff Valuer position within a highly regarded (multi-brand) Banking Group who enjoy substantial market share across Buy-to-Let, Residential, Bridging and Second Charge loans.
Focused on Fareham and the closely surrounding postcodes, the successful Managing Staff Valuer will:
- Line manage and coach all direct reports, including all aspects of performance management, development, conduct, sickness management, appraisals, employee administration and recruitment.
- To be the primary point of contact for business stakeholders on all property matters relating to delivery of Operational support and advice in connection with lending, servicing of existing loan books and the provision of property market updates.
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge of market sentiment where assets reside and consider market risks/changes within the bank’s core lending markets.
- Maintain the company’s compliance standards and own compliance training.
- Maintain the company’s compliance standards and ensure timely completion of all mandatory online training modules and attestations.
- Hold MRICS/FRICS & VRS qualification with 5 years PQE minimum.
- Have line management and team management experience
- Part home/part office working covering a local patch centred on Fareham.
The successful Staff Valuer will enjoy a starting basic salary up to £92k plus a 25% bonus, excellent pension and generous annual leave entitlement.
We are shortlisting CV’s NOW for immediate consideration so if you’d like to find out more or express your interest please apply today, so as not to miss this opportunity.