Chartered Residential Building Surveyors – Counties – c£60k basic + £20k bonus & Benefits
My client is an independent Residential Surveying Practice who specialise in traditional property surveys (non-lender) for private clients across the Counties (Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Hertfordshire and Oxfordshire).
With increased demand for their services (both immediate and pipeline) they now seek a number an additional Chartered Residential Building Surveyors for a full time positions as follows:
- Working locally on private survey instructions (non-lender work)
- Providing traditional bespoke & detailed reports for home buyers
- Low volume, quality focus with client engagement and aftercare actively encouraged
- No need for VRS
- Accelerated route to shareholder/director status for those keen
- Hybrid working offered – home/office or both, with full home working kit provided (Mac and set up)
Our client does not use tablet technology for surveys nor are they constrained by lender turnaround times, so really do suit Chartered Residential Building Surveyors keen to provide a traditional, thorough service.
For suitable Chartered Residential Building Surveyors, basic salaries are offered up to £60k to start with bonuses paid as a percentage of fee income after a fair cost threshold, generating on average an additional £20k per annum.
If you are a Chartered Building Surveyor who meets the above criteria and would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply now for immediate consideration and further info.