A long standing, close knit Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in London Waterloo.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will manage their own projects from inception to completion, providing cost management and project management activities on schemes up to £20m
Sectors include: Healthcare, Education, Commercial and Residential.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have a proven track record of undertaking projects from inception to completion with minimal support.
- Ideally MRICS, or completed a Quantity Surveying degree
- 5+ years quantity surveying experience
- Worked within a Cost Management/Consultancy practice
- Happy to work as part of a small team
- Excellent communication skills
- £55,000 - £60,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Professional membership fees
- Pension scheme
- Flexible workload
- Diverse projects
- Career development
- Bonus scheme
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Senior Cost Manager / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor