A long standing Chartered Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a well spoken Assistant Quantity Surveyor who is eager to join a local consultancy with an established and successful APC programme.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will team up with a mix of young Quantity Surveyors, going through their studies or APC diary, and experienced Senior and Associates who will support you with your pre and post contract tasks.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will gain experience across a broad array of projects, working on English heritage, schools, landscaping, and private residential.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveyor
- 18+ months Quantity Surveying experience
- Cost consultancy / cost management work history
- Driving licence and car
- Comfortable in client facing situations
- £30,000 - £40,000
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Tailored career plans
- Extensive APC support
- Performance related bonus
- Professional subscription fee
- Mobile and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / RICS / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor / Construction