A long-established Property and Construction Consultancy located in East London are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their expanding Building Surveying team.
As the new Senior Building Surveyor, you'll be working on predominantly work being located around Essex, North London and Central London, with a mixture of Private and Public sector clients and work within sectors such as Commercial, Retail and Education.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will be adding to an established team, with a mixture of Surveyors from Trainee through to Director level. You'll carry out the full range of core BS services, including; defect dianosis, schedules of conditions, contract administration and design work.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor
- MRICS qualified (Preferred)
- 3+ years Private Practice/ Consultancy Building Surveying experience
- A RICS accredited degree
- Experience in dealing with Project focused Building Surveying matters
- Committed to career progression
- Strong communication skills
- Be self-motivated, ambitious and organised
- £65,000 - £75,000 (Negotiable)
- Car allowance
- Discretionary bonus (paid annually)
- 25 days' holiday + Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension
- Professional Fees
- BUPA healthcare
- Corporate eye care
- Company iPhone and laptop
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor | Associate Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | RICS | Building Consultancy | Project Management