We have an opportunity for a graduate building surveyor, who has completed a minimum of 12 months experience, that is seeking a consultancy that has structured training, a fun culture for all and a superb reputation in the commercial space.
Our client is a property consultancy with several established offices throughout the Southeast of England. They are commercial property specialists providing building surveying & project management, agency, property management & health and safety.
The opportunity will see you working alongside six building surveyors based in there Mayfair office, covering a full range of building surveying services. Some of your day-to-day duties will consist of:
- Contract Administration/project management
- Pre-acquisition surveys, Building Surveys, Schedules of Condition
- Party Wall & Expert Witness
You must have a RICS accredited degree with 12+ months experience in consultancy or private practice. It is essential that you are a good communicator, confident and possess client facing skills. You will be organized, efficient with tasks and can work well within a team.
In return you will be part of a highly successful, fun, and ambitious team that enjoy what they do and look after all involved.
They will provide:
- Basic Salary up to £35,000+
- Pension 5%
- Hybrid Working Policy
- 25 days holiday and a bonus based upon team performance.
- The business and the lead partner support the APC program passionately and have an enviable success rate.
- Mobile Phone & Laptop
- RICS Membership / CPD & training covered.
Please contact Lewis West on 07956 024 100 for further information or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
#carreiralimited #buildingsurveying #lovesurveying