A modern, tech-savvy construction consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who has a successful track record of delivering projects.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The two Directors leading the Buckinghamshire office are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who would enjoy a project delivery role, taking responsibility for an array of different sector projects.
To begin with, the Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working on industrial, commercial, education, and residential projects, providing a full cost management service and at times, acting as the employer's agent/project manager.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS or completed a construction/rics accredited degree
- Able to run projects independently
- Pre and post contract experience
- Driving licence
- Able to travel to Buckinghamshire
- Preferably a cost consultancy / cost management background
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Professional membership fee paid
- Car allowance
- Death in service
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Bupa healthcare
- Travel expenses
- Hybrid working
- Clear route to Associate
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Manager / Cost Manager / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent / Project Manager