Property/Asset Manager - Cheltenham
Beach Baker is delighted to be working in partnership with Formal Investments to recruit a Property/Asset Manager to be based in Cheltenham. This role is an excellent opportunity to join a modern property company with excellent commercial assets
Formal Investments is a property investment and development company with a portfolio of single and multi-let mainly office and industrial properties located throughout the UK.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Support the Head of Property with the efficient management of the estate to maintain maximum value, revenue and tenant retention.
- Ensure day-to-day property management runs smoothly, in liaison with a close-knit team of property and centre managers, facilities, accounts and admin staff.
- Support with the implementation of all L&T liaison including rent reviews, renewals, lease re-gears and dilapidations settlements.
- Build positive relationships with tenants with a view to meeting their needs and enhancing the service they receive and to uphold the key mantra of priorities.
- Implementing, renewing and managing annual service charge budgets to RICS standards
- Negotiating and managing planned maintenance and construction contracts including monitoring and delivery, particularly with regard to sustainability.
- Maximising assets by identifying and appraising opportunities and implementing refurbishments.
- Liaising with agents and solicitors to ensure maximum take up of space and concluding lettings as expeditiously as possible.
- Implementing health and safety procedures, energy cost analysis and energy efficiency procedures.
- A friendly, approachable team player with the ability to delegate appropriately.
- Diligent and organised approach to work and ability to multi-task and think on your feet.
- Able to manage multiple relationships and tasks simultaneously, quickly and efficiently.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with demonstrable experience in working with internal and external teams.
- Hands on experience of Propman or similar property management packages and apps.
- Real Estate degree and ideally RICS qualification
The Package & Benefits
- £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Some flexible/home working
- Pension scheme
- On-site parking
- Team events and activities
- Corporate discounts and offers
How to apply
If you’re looking to step up your career with a dynamic property company then Formal Investment could be the perfect professional home.
For further information, please contact our retained advisor at Beach Baker Property Recruitment, Rupert Stuart-Baker on firstname.lastname@example.org / 07557 978 873.
All direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Beach Baker Property Recruitment for review and not recognised as an introduction.