A multi-disciplined Construction Consultancy with offices throughout the South of England are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their Central London office.
As the successful Senior Building Surveyor, you'll be working with clients within the Commercial, Local Authority and Social Housing sectors and include projects such as some of London's most historic museums. You will work with an even split between project and professional services, carrying out dilapidations, contract admin, TDD, party wall matters and defect diagnosis.
You'll be manaing your own workload as well as mentoring and supervising a team of surveyors, some of which will require support with their APC diaries and progression. As a Senior Building Surveyor, you will also have a key part in identifying new business, as well as managing/managing existing clients and creating new ones.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor
- MRICS preferred
- 4 years+ Building Surveying experience within a similar consultancy
- Private/Public sector experience
- Have worked within Commercial and Residential sectors (preferable)
- RICS accredited degree
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate well with clients
- Be self-motivated, ambitious and organised
- Confident with Microsoft Office and hold good basic IT knowledge
- Patient and ability to manage junior staff members
- £65,000 - £75,000 (Negotiable)
- Car allowance
- RICS subscriptions paid
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company laptop and mobile
- Career progression
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
If you're a Senior Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor | Associate Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | RICS | Building Consultancy | Project Management