A London based Chartered Surveying Practice are looking for an experienced Valuation Surveyor to work remotely covering a small patch around East London.
The role of the Valuation Surveyor
They offer high quality Residential valuations for secure lending and sales purposes. You will be required to work your own diary and generate new business for yourself.
With national coverage and remote working they provide you with the best IT equipment you will need to provide quality reporting and to keep in contact with your peers. From online training courses and weekly catch ups.#
The Residential Surveyor will ideally hold
- AssocRICS, MRICS or FRICS qualification
- Knowledge of Resdential property in your area
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Self motivation
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Full drivers license and car is essential
- Salary up to £65,000
- peformance based commission scheme
- Car allowance or travel expenses paid
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High Street including restaurants, retail, flights and technology
- Life insurance
- Season ticket loan
If you are a Residential Surveyor considering your career opportunities then contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367036
Residential Surveyor / Surveying / Surveyor / RICS / Redbook / Valuer