A Cost Consultancy with a young, ambitious team are seeking a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding London office.
The Project Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will work under an Associate, taking responsibility for day to day, pre and post contract roles.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be involved in a £60m mixed use scheme in the West End, which includes 5 star hotels, luxury residential and retail.
There is also a £15m commercial office development to get involved in.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a Quantity Surveying degree
- 2+ years' quantity surveying experience
- Good pre & post contract knowledge
- Able to work independently
- £40,000 - £45,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 3 days annual leave given for Christmas
- Interest free travel loan
- Pension contribution
- APC training costs
- Professional membership fees
- Travel costs
- Laptop and mobile
- Training and development
- Career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Project Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant