A Quantity Surveying and Project Management consultancy which solely works within the Super Prime Residential market, is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to support the Director of the business.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will initially work on two £15m super prime residential projects at pre contract stage and a £25m apartment which is currently on site.
The new Senior Quantity Surveyor will also be heavily involved with wealthy clients where there are no limits on budget, but a focus on quality instead.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- High End/ Prime residential experience would be ideal
- MRICS or Degree qualified
- Pre and post cost management ability
- UK cost consultancy / cost management experience
- Keen eye for detail
- Quality over quantity mindset
- Client facing
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Performance related bonus
- Equity opportunity
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Modern, open plan office
- Exceptional projects to work on
- Career progression
- Sociable working environment
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Associate Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Project Manager