An international cost consultancy are seeking a Dutch speaking Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work alongside a Director in Amsterdam.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Opportunity
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will join a team of 12, diversely skilled construction professionals, who help deliver a mixture of commercial, office, and industrial projects across the Netherlands.
As the second Quantity Surveyor on the team you will be given a broad range of pre and post contract responsibility, and also have the unique chance to help grow the Quantity Surveying team/division.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Dutch speaking - MUST
- Have the right to work in Amsterdam
- Quantity Surveying degree
- Pre and post contract experience
- Cost Consultancy / Cost Management experience
- Client facing, ambitious, entrepreneurial personality
- 35,000 - 45,000 Euros
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 1 day leave for your birthday
- Private medical insurance
- Travel card
- Car allowance
- Signing bonus
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor