- Our client is looking for a Head of Commercial Estate to join a busy team on a contract basis starting soon.
With a focus on ensuring the optimum use and management of the Council's commercial estate, maximising financial and social returns, to lead the Commercial Estates Service for the Council.
To provide leadership, operational management and financial control for the planning, delivery and commercial management of the Council's Commercial Estate portfolio, and leading on a proactive approach to asset management including:
- Maximising income and financial return to the Council;
- Managing a safe and legally compliant Commercial Estate;
- Supporting the delivery of social, economic and regeneration objectives from Council assets
To demonstrate and champion a commercial culture and delivery of customer focussed asset management services, ensuring the delivery of high quality, cost effective and compliant property service that deliver positive outcomes for Waltham Forest residents and the Council.
Working conditions / environment:
- Hybrid/flexible working
- Site visits if and when required
- Communicating feedback to the general public.
- Ability to fulfil the travel requirements of the role.
- Laptop will be provided.
- The rate is dependent on candidate experience
- Weekly pay
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Adam Good directly on 01489898881
- Email your CV
Matchtech are the largest and leading Technical Public Sector Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively, if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Building Control industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.