Chartered Building Surveyor - Edinburgh
With such a vast location range to cover, the Edinburgh team oversees a large amount of services across Scotland. The varied group of surveyors provide a whole roster of services, with experts in project management, contract administration and dilapidations on hand to provide clients with solid advice in a part of the world that is constantly growing and changing.
What your role will entail
- Providing clients with initial verbal advice on potential instructions in response to any direct enquiries received.
- Preparing formal written fee quotations for signing off by a Director and ensuring full terms and conditions of engagement are sent with fee quotations.
- Owning and controlling of instructions and fulfil the role of Contract Administrator/Project Manager/Project Monitor/Employers Agent and overall Lead Client Contact in connection with the procurement of new build, repair, alteration or refurbishment projects.
- Undertaking any type of professional work including building inspections, dilapidations surveys and negotiations, party wall matters, etc. Produce reports and schedules as appropriate expediently following initial survey. To fulfil the role of primary client contact in this regard.
- Demonstrating a full and thorough knowledge of all legislation affecting the procurement of works and the maintenance and use of property.
- Retaining a sufficiently detailed knowledge and appreciation of current and forthcoming legislation to be able to provide clients with advice accordingly.
- Making full and efficient usage of all available resources within the Trident organisation to fulfil client requirements with maximum efficiency and to the highest quality.
- Ensuring training opportunities are maximised where junior surveyors are assisting and ensuring they are fully briefed of their role and de-briefed upon completion.
For further information, please contact Dan Cole on 07443 880 834 or at email@example.com