Global Real Estate Investor, Owner and Developer
Property & Asset Management – Surveyor to Associate Director
Up to £65,000 plus package & benefits
Join a globally renowned, full-service, owner/investor at a pivotal stage in their growth as they continue to make huge strides in the UK commercial property market.
You will be joining an experienced, highly regarded team known for delivering a market leading service to their existing client base, with a focus on prime central London offices.
As a Property & Asset Manager, you will be fully responsible for providing day-to-day management and value add services on all aspects of a portfolio of commercial property assets, with an emphasis on proactive management, building relationships with all stakeholders and delivering an above-market service and occupier experience.
You will be responsible for supporting junior colleagues in their management of properties and their ambitions to become qualified surveyors. Your role will be integral to the formation and delivery of ESG strategies to meet the client’s needs, embracing technology and innovation in driving efficiencies. Performance and cost savings are key areas of focus as well as embracing the fast-evolving workplace with a need to enliven and enhance the occupier experience. There is an increased emphasis on design for Management expertise on the development pipeline and an increased focus on ESG and technology.
- Develop and mentor junior staff, where required.
- Negotiate contracts and supervise all contracting services related to the operation of the properties you are responsible for
- Maintain and develop professional, ethical and courteous relations with clients, tenants and contractors.
- Maintain full P&L responsibility. Manage all fiscal activities of the property, such as rent and service charge billing and collection.
- Serve as the primary contact with owners and prepare bespoke reports for them, as needed.
- Display in depth knowledge of building mechanical systems and other equipment.
- Take full responsibility for H&S monitoring and performance.
- Ensure all government, industry, and company regulation, policies and best practices are instituted and always maintained.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a marketing and leasing strategy for current and prospective tenants, collaborating with asset managers or owners to meet performance objectives.
- Represent the company to the best of your ability in selected business, community, and industry organisations and groups.
- Ensure that fees are issued as and when appropriate for works excluded from the management contract.
- Have a thorough understanding of Landlord and Tenant Act and related lease restrictions, commercial leases and service charges.
- Bachelor's Degree Level.
- Four or more years' experience in Commercial Property Management or RICS qualified.
- P&L responsibility and budgetary experience.
- Significant real estate knowledge.
- Poise, professionalism and diplomacy and all circumstance.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy.
- Ability to speak before an audience with confidence, using appropriate communication skills/style.
- Demonstrate strong initiative and customer service orientation.
- Establish and maintain a cooperative working atmosphere among staff.
- Exchange ideas, information, and opinions with others to formulate policies and programs and/or arrive jointly at decisions, conclusions, or solutions.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data to draw conclusions and solve problems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Clean driving license.